1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Madagascar: Join the Circus! Rolls Up on iPad

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by Maura, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Maura

Maura iPadForums News Team

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +100 / 0
    [​IMG]

If you’re a fan of the Madagascar movies and characters then you’re going to love this new iPad game called Madagascar: Join the Circus! The game sees the player becoming the ringleader of a traveling show that tours Europe on its way home to New York City, with the goal being to help the Madagascar characters and their new friends build the world’s greatest circus. It’s already getting some great ratings in the App Store, and it’s free, so be sure to check it out. Here are some of the main features, courtesy of D3Publisher and DreamWorks:

Click here to download the free app: App Store - Madagascar -- Join the Circus!

Source: D3Publisher and DreamWorks Animation
  2. Forhad

Forhad iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Hey I am a fan of the Madagascar movies and characters and I am going to download the game.
    Thanks for sharing!
  3. Techgeek32

Techgeek32 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for sharing it. I 'll give it a try.