1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Lynn from Oklahoma

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by merceemay, Feb 26, 2011.

1. merceemay

merceemay iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. <: My name is Lynn. I live in Talala Oklahoma and have an Antique/Jewelry shop in Collinsville. Nice to meet you all. <:

Lynn
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Greetings and welcome to the forum and I actually know where Talala is. About a million years ago I used to live in Southwest City, MO and worked in Grove, OK. I really love Grand Lake of the Cherokees.
  3. merceemay

merceemay iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi 1991! Most people don't know where Talala is. <: Also, my hubby is from Missouri. Also, I have a 16gb ipad too, but no wi-fi on it, but at the shop I have wi-fi. I love my ipad, but it sure can frustrate me sometimes. lol Lynn