What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lurker comes out of the shadows

BaloErets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. About time I started to participate on this lovely forum. Started with an iPad classic. My mother really wanted one as well, but this was just weeks after the iPad 2 was released and sold out everywhere. The day before Mother's Day, I called the Apple Store here in Montreal, and luck would have it they got a shipment that morning! So I rushed down, but when getting there all that was left were the 64gig models. I thought "what the heck" and bought it.

In the end, my Mom found the 64 gigs to be overkill, and actually preferred the added heft of the iPad classic. So she got my iPad classic for Mother's Day, and I got the iPad 2. Needless to say, we are both happy!

I'm from Montreal, Quebec. Work as a sound engineer, and part time photo retoucher for a modeling agency. Always happy to help, and always sport a good attitude. I also speak French pretty well, so if any français need help with translations, I'm here for ya!

OP
B

BaloErets

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also wanted to mention what a great job that was done in making an iOS app for the forum. Such a flawless adaptation that should set the rules and standards for any other forum that wishes to do the same!

Cheers

Most reactions