What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loving the ipad and loving this forum!

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks to all who put this together. It's a great source for info for maximizing the use of my new found friend :)

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankyou - that was a kind comment and much appreciated...but it's the Members who make it such a nice place to be.

Tim

OP
J

jduncan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Thankyou - that was a kind comment and much appreciated...but it's the Members who make it such a nice place to be.

Tim

Agreed! Thanks to all who make it a great place to hang out :)

Reaction score

Tim

I know you don't like to toot your own horn but you are one of those Members as well. You've been a big help to me.
This is a great place to learn about our ipad.

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as back patting is in order, let me add a comment. One of the most impressive aspects of this forum (for me) is the relative tolerance and civility of comments and the apparent willingness of users to disagree without being disagreeable.

In short, while there seems to be a universal fanaticism about some topics in this area, my experience in this forum (unlike others) is that "fanboy-ism" is much less prominent. I appreciate that.

Reaction score
As long as back patting is in order, let me add a comment. One of the most impressive aspects of this forum (for me) is the relative tolerance and civility of comments and the apparent willingness of users to disagree without being disagreeable.

In short, while there seems to be a universal fanaticism about some topics in this area, my experience in this forum (unlike others) is that "fanboy-ism" is much less prominent. I appreciate that.

Folks like Tim and Sweet Poison keep it that way.
The owners and admins of this forum and its sister sites do an excellent job of choosing a format, putting the right people in place, and seemingly having their backs to keep things well run. When I choose a forum, no matter what device or platform, I look for a sister site to this one because I know it will be consistently well run. Hats off to them and the mods

Support Our Troops!!!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from this Galaxy

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you go to our main page Apple iPad Forum, I think it is ~ on the far right there is a list of sister sites, Mark was talking about.

Plus ~

We have a new one and haven't seen you there yet, Mark.:D Appleforums.net

Reaction score
If you go to our main page Apple iPad Forum, I think it is ~ on the far right there is a list of sister sites, Mark was talking about.

Plus ~

We have a new one and haven't seen you there yet, Mark.:D Appleforums.net

yes I've checked it out but since an ipad is all I have and will have by Apple, I figure this one suits me better. I can't get in trouble if I don't go :D

Support Our Troops!!

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:
yes I've checked it out but since an ipad is all I have and will have by Apple, I figure this one suits me better. I can't get in trouble if I don't go :D

Support Our Troops!!

Never say never when it comes to Apple products! ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mountainbikermark said:

Support Our Troops!!

Never say never when it comes to Apple products! ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

il second that,i was just going to have mbp,then i got magic trackpad to go with the mbp,then i got ipad2.

tamise17

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jduncan said:
Thanks to all who put this together. It's a great source for info for maximizing the use of my new found friend :)

I'd like to add my thanks as well. Whenever I have had a problem some kind member has always tried to help, no matter how trivial the problem was. A great forum

TexasOwl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to forum, hoping someone can help with this: when I use BCC in a gmail from ipad2, the message in my sent folder does NOT show the BCC. (On gmails sent from my PC, the BCCs all show.) Any ideas how I can fix iPad to show the BCCs on my outbound gmails? Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts