1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Loving retirement and my iPad!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by megh47, Oct 17, 2011.

1. megh47

megh47 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I recently retired and requested an iPad as a retirement gift. I am enjoying both my retirement and my iPad!
    However I am not very Apple savvy, so sometimes I have questions which may seem elementary to many, but are
    not to me. Your patience will be appreciated!
  2. TheRambler

TheRambler Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +123 / 0
    Glad your enjoying your new found freedom, plenty of knowledgable people on here, so ask away those questions.

It's a great place to learn all the latest news and tricks on your new iPad.
  3. GoPackGo

GoPackGo iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    Congrats on your retirement and your iPad! Search the forums for the answers to your questions but if you can't find them, don't hesitate to ask! No question is too elementary for us, we're happy to help!

Sent from my iPad using iPF
  4. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

If you don’t already have it you can download a copy of the iPad manual for free.

Apple - Support - Manuals

Please read the rules too!!

http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Tim
    Scotland
  5. leeejordan

leeejordan iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There's no snobbery on here. We all need help at times. Some more than others. Me being one of them.

I've just acquired my pad and have aSked several questions already. And had speedy replies.

Welcome and dont be afraid to ask. One day it might be you giving the replies

Lee