What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love the new iPad!

nicolehall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was told ur computer/ iPad remembers a web page. Even if the page was revamped, u still c it the old way. How do I fix that on my iPad?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi there...You can put it in your bookmarks so you can go back to that site as you need.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When you look at the URL field at the top of Safari you should see a small grey icon with a circular arrow. Tap that to reload the site.

SiteReload.jpg

The icon only appears when the page is finished downloading, and you are not editing the field. In those two cases it will be an X, to stop the page loading or delete the text, respectively.

Tommy P

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really love to browse and play games in iPad2, but now I am willing to buy the new generation of iPad soon.

Most reactions

Latest posts