What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love my ipad2

Gmenfan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,let me start off by saying it's nice to be apart of a nice community of iPad/apple users,as you can tell this is my first post ,,,also this is my first apple experience and I LOVE IT ,my iPad 2 is amazing ,,,everything I hoped for and more ,,,I hope others have the same great experience as I am!!!!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,let me start off by saying it's nice to be apart of a nice community of iPad/apple users,as you can tell this is my first post ,,,also this is my first apple experience and I LOVE IT ,my iPad 2 is amazing ,,,everything I hoped for and more ,,,I hope others have the same great experience as I am!!!!

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Also the iPad2 manual is available at the Apple iBooks store. It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland

OP
G

Gmenfan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Good to hear from you. You’ll find a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts in this Forum who are only too willing to help other iPad owners and to hear of their experiences. Don’t be afraid to post any questions you may have or use the ‘Search’ button near the top of the Forum web page. I usually find I discover one new interesting and useful piece of information about my iPad every day - and often not even what I was looking for!!

Hope to hear from you soon with your thoughts about the iPad.

Have fun and enjoy your iPad

Also the iPad2 manual is available at the Apple iBooks store. It’s free too.

Tim
Scotland
Thanks!!,,,,I will download it now!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You may want to install Appstart from the App Store, it was free yesterday so hopefully it still is, it provides loads of lists and reviews of useful apps but also lots of tips and tricks for using your iPad.

The Archangel

OP
G

Gmenfan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys,,,,this gets better and better !!!!

gotipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am waiting patiently to live up to my user name - got ipad. In California Im having a hard time getting one because I don't have the time to wait 3 hours in line. So in the meantime I will learn from all those lucky people who do have one.

Most reactions

Latest posts