What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Love my Apple Pencil!

V.I.N.CENT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got the ZooGue case that has a build in Pencil strap, but that seem a little exposed so I added a Pencil pouch on the flap that wraps back over the case to seal it. The flap had a lot of extra room so a Pencil pocket fits nicely and protects the Pencil well.

New_Pencil_Pouch.jpg

V.I.N.CENT

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Pencil? Don't hold your breath. You know... they do make sleeves that you can put over them to make them whatever color you want.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also a mention of Techmattes adaptor (lightning to lightning) cables--come in 3.5", 1 ft., 3 ft. (Found on Amazon). While using my Pencil frequently I keep it in a loop on top of case (I use my Ipad Pro in my lap a lot) and it will be a lot more convenient to just plug in Pencil to Ipad Pro via the 1 ft cable without having to either put it in lightning port itself (which I never do--too easy to hit it) or use a USB/lightning cable with Pencil adaptor from power block and have to lay Pencil down somewhere to do it.

OP
Tuttle

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Has anyone found a stand/charger for the Pencil that is reasonably inexpensive and easy to use?

JUS_SAURON

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I really wish they would have made it an OS X tablet so you could use the stylus with Photoshop & Manga Studio Pro and other full blown Pro Art apps. As much as I love ProCreate, there are still a few things it falls short in.
Everyone wishes this ...Soon it may be a reality..Core M and USB C ...The future of computing is Combining Apps with Desktop programs , stylus support and touchscreen .Apple takes their time but when they implement the idea , it is flawless .... Like the Apple Pencil

OP
Tuttle

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Most reactions