What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Love Film' Not Working After App Update

Theboldjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any idea how I fix this or will I just have to wait on an Xcon update? I was hoping there would be an app/tweak that could 'rewind' an app back to a previous version but I can't find anything...

Got an iPad 3rd Gen and IPhone 4 and it's not working on both.

Jim

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you checked the app reviews in the appstore? perhaps its an app wide probelm; if that is the case then i'm sure Love Film will issue a new update, or roll back very quickly.

OP
Theboldjim

Theboldjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I try to stream the movie it tells me it won't work on a JB device. Although, strangely, it streams the trailers...

AvaMoore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Theboldjim said:
When I try to stream the movie it tells me it won't work on a JB device. Although, strangely, it streams the trailers...

That's new, must be a security measure they have added on.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am not a user of LoveFilm, but if they have updated their jailbreak detection then you will have to wait for an update to xCon. You should inform n00neimp0rtant (the developer of xCon) on Twitter if he is not already aware and he will add it to his list of updates required... :)

If you still have the previous version of the app on your PC via iTunes, you can always try syncing that back onto your device. (remove the new version from the iPad first BEFORE syncing). However, most apps of this nature have version protection included too, so they will refuse to run once an updated version is available from the app store. SkyGo is notorious for this.

Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts