1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Lots of fake Jailbreak stuff on YouTube and even Geo's site.

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Takenover83, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Takenover83

Takenover83 iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Short video clips, 30-60 seconds long, with file links in the description. I did not bother downloading, as they are obvious fakes. Even Geohot's (blackrain) blog is being hit pretty hard with people registering as "admin" or using Geo's name, spamming fake links. Don't fall for it. When it is released, it will be everywhere within a hour.
  2. IMAC/

IMAC/ iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Nice to know it.
  3. kheldour

kheldour iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thx for sharing. But for me it's more than likely, that I will never jailbreak my Pad.
  4. IMAC/

IMAC/ iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Why? Its like if you don't jailbreak the iPhone or the iPod Touch.
    You will have to pay for mostly everything and you will have much less applications.
  5. IpadOne

IpadOne iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0

First: because jailbreak broke the device, and in second: we know it’s FAKE, do we need to explain you more ??

Most of use here have deep knowledge in Apple field, and if a new member doesn’t have we will enjoy to share with him … so no place for the scammer
  6. IMAC/

IMAC/ iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The point is that, sooner or latter, there will be a jailbreak for the iPad, and when it happens, it will be a great option to choose.

Oh, and... are you telling me that you really believe that jailbreak breaks the iPad? Just because Apple said it in its web site? O comon... :)

New user in this forum, yeah, but not stupid and neither new in the Mac World or better, in the Apple word...
    Lol...