What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lots of fake Jailbreak stuff on YouTube and even Geo's site.

Takenover83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Short video clips, 30-60 seconds long, with file links in the description. I did not bother downloading, as they are obvious fakes. Even Geohot's (blackrain) blog is being hit pretty hard with people registering as "admin" or using Geo's name, spamming fake links. Don't fall for it. When it is released, it will be everywhere within a hour.

IMAC/

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx for sharing. But for me it's more than likely, that I will never jailbreak my Pad.

Why? Its like if you don't jailbreak the iPhone or the iPod Touch.
You will have to pay for mostly everything and you will have much less applications.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You will have to pay for mostly everything and you will have much less applications.

First: because jailbreak broke the device, and in second: we know it’s FAKE, do we need to explain you more ??

Most of use here have deep knowledge in Apple field, and if a new member doesn’t have we will enjoy to share with him … so no place for the scammer

IMAC/

iPF Noob
Reaction score

First: because jailbreak broke the device, and in second: we know it’s FAKE, do we need to explain you more ??

The point is that, sooner or latter, there will be a jailbreak for the iPad, and when it happens, it will be a great option to choose.

Oh, and... are you telling me that you really believe that jailbreak breaks the iPad? Just because Apple said it in its web site? O comon... :)

Most of use here have deep knowledge in Apple field, and if a new member doesn’t have we will enjoy to share with him … so no place for the scammer
New user in this forum, yeah, but not stupid and neither new in the Mac World or better, in the Apple word...
Lol...

Most reactions

Latest posts