What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lost wireless connectivity on my ipad

madam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have lost wireless connectivity on my ipad. I have it on my laptop so I suspect nothing wrong with the router, although I did try a reset.

I have tried holding the home key and powering off but that did not fix it.

Can someone help me with this issue.

Ann

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have lost wireless connectivity on my ipad. I have it on my laptop so I suspect nothing wrong with the router, although I did try a reset.

I have tried holding the home key and powering off but that did not fix it.

Can someone help me with this issue.

Ann

Try this, it has often worked:
Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Same here almost. The Ipad shows the message everytime I try connecting it to router. I tried several methods but in vein.

Hi Dalesigel ​- welcome to the forum! :)

Please provide some more information, e.g. what is the specific message you are getting? Try the suggestion in the previous post; also 'Reset' your iPad using the power & home buttons together (no data or settings will be lost) - in addition, 'power recycle' your router & modem (i.e. turn off the power or pull the power cord, wait a while, and re-power the modem first followed by the router). Finally, some information about your router would help (I'm assuming that if a security protocol is being used, such as WPA Personal, you have enter the correct passcode on your iPad) - let us know your results - good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts