What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Notes

Big Paddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, I'm not a paranoid, but what happened to my Notes? Was solar flares, a hack, a crash, what? I noticed several other people lost theirs the week of April 16th.

Reaction score
Website
www.ifonebox.com
OK, I'm not a paranoid, but what happened to my Notes? Was solar flares, a hack, a crash, what? I noticed several other people lost theirs the week of April 16th.
There are several possibilities that one might lost their notes. For example. you delete or changed one of your email account, signed out iCloud account or switched to another one, deleted some notes on another device with the iCloud sync enabled, etc. If it happens to you, it's highly recommended you check your emails and icloud account, sign in or add the email back to your device. If you still can't find the notes back, you can use this iPad notes recovery tool to help you scan your device and help you transfer recovered data directly back to your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts