What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost notes

Eyemay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two of my notes departed my iPad but remain in my iPhone. I see that one account is no longer shown in the iPad and can find no way of putting it in.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello! Welcome to iPF!

Did you want to delete the notes from iPad, or it just vanished? also, what do you mean by one account'?

You can always try hard resetting the devices.

HARD RESET : Press and hold the home and power button simultaneously for about 10-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

Good luck! Please keep us updated on your latest status!

Have a nice time here!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Two of my notes departed my iPad but remain in my iPhone. I see that one account is no longer shown in the iPad and can find no way of putting it in.

Hi, welcome to iPF!

If you can't find the account in your notes, then you'll need to set up the account in Settings - Mails, Contacts, Calendars, and enable Notes there. The account should appear in the app afterwards, with the notes you're missing.

image-2210798005.jpg

image-541723804.jpg

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
E

Eyemay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not exactly

I can find the account there in Settings as you said but there are two that are not enabled for notes and I see no way to change that. I found a way around by going to the iPhone and bring up the account with the desired notes and using copy and paste to put them in the primary enabled account. Both now show on the iPad. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts