What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost my Zookeeper Battle app?

Trellaine201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strangest thing that i have seen happen. I have a jb device. And i had been playing the game zookeeper for quite awhile. A few days ago it was gone. It wasnt and isnt on the ipad. I go to re download from the app store but there is no download button. Just the "open" button. I press that but nothing opens. I did spotlight serach. No zookeeper. I checked itunes and zookeeper appears. I sync. Still no zoo.

Any idea how i get this app back?

Thanks

Sorr i wasnt sure what area to post.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Strangest thing that i have seen happen. I have a jb device. And i had been playing the game zookeeper for quite awhile. A few days ago it was gone. It wasnt and isnt on the ipad. I go to re download from the app store but there is no download button. Just the "open" button. I press that but nothing opens. I did spotlight serach. No zookeeper. I checked itunes and zookeeper appears. I sync. Still no zoo.

Any idea how i get this app back?

Thanks

Sorr i wasnt sure what area to post.

have you tried doing a hard reset?

OP
T

Trellaine201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i have done many home button and sleep button. Very strange. I have never had an app disappear like this. All i can think is somehow it started conflicting with something elese *shrug*

Thanks for your reply, suggestion.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes i have done many home button and sleep button. Very strange. I have never had an app disappear like this. All i can think is somehow it started conflicting with something elese *shrug*

i figured you probably tried that but wasnt sure what else to suggest

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Do you have grid lock from cydia installed? I was just in cydia to update grid lock and one of the fixes is a problem with grid lock hiding apps- just a thought

OP
T

Trellaine201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion. I wish i did have grid lock. Your suggestion probably would have solved it. :( i dont have it nor what it is.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for your suggestion. I wish i did have grid lock. Your suggestion probably would have solved it. :( i dont have it nor what it is.

oh well. its the tweak that lets you put your icons where ever you want on the spring board

OP
T

Trellaine201

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh okay thanks :) i learned something.

I just play zookeeper on iphone ....not as nice as ipad but ..oh well.

Most reactions

Latest posts