What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lost information

Tony Joynson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Tony Joynson. I had to reset my iPad and have lost all my itunes and books I bought. How can I retreive them? All answers appreciated.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm Tony Joynson. I had to reset my iPad and have lost all my itunes and books I bought. How can I retreive them? All answers appreciated.

Did you sync them on your PC with iTunes or did you download them directly to your iPad? If you uploaded them via iTunes on your PC then you can simply resync.

If you downloaded them directly to your iPad and didn't sync them to your PC there's no way to recover them; Apple let's you download apps again - but not music or videos - it would be way too easy to pirate them otherwise.

Books, I think, are held in your library on the iTunes or Kindle server and can be downloaded again without payment.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts