1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

lost information

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Tony Joynson, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Tony Joynson

Tony Joynson iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I'm Tony Joynson. I had to reset my iPad and have lost all my itunes and books I bought. How can I retreive them? All answers appreciated.
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    Did you sync them on your PC with iTunes or did you download them directly to your iPad? If you uploaded them via iTunes on your PC then you can simply resync.

If you downloaded them directly to your iPad and didn't sync them to your PC there's no way to recover them; Apple let's you download apps again - but not music or videos - it would be way too easy to pirate them otherwise.

Books, I think, are held in your library on the iTunes or Kindle server and can be downloaded again without payment.

Tim
    Scotland