1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Lost CALENDER postings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by KETTLECOVE, Dec 11, 2012.

1. KETTLECOVE

KETTLECOVE iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am not a computer geek..I just really like my iPad until I lost lots of valuable information when all but a few repeat notes vanished about a month ago. I have the first edition or model. I called the store automated phone which refused to give me any over the phone tech help unless I paid $20.00 for it. IM A TELEPHONE CO. Customer service rep. And if the teck help is only worth 20 bucks, it should be free. Don't nickel and dime me. I had been looking into buying a new lap top from apple but have decided to stay with DELl instead because of this.
  2. Mini_mi

Mini_mi iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    So everything that costs less than $20 should be free? You mention you have an Ipad 1. That is several years old, no company that I know of gives you free support forever.

To answer your problem, check settings for you calendar and see if you have the 'sync' timeframe set to 1 month. If so, change to "all" and your events should be there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD