What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost CALENDER postings

KETTLECOVE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not a computer geek..I just really like my iPad until I lost lots of valuable information when all but a few repeat notes vanished about a month ago. I have the first edition or model. I called the store automated phone which refused to give me any over the phone tech help unless I paid $20.00 for it. IM A TELEPHONE CO. Customer service rep. And if the teck help is only worth 20 bucks, it should be free. Don't nickel and dime me. I had been looking into buying a new lap top from apple but have decided to stay with DELl instead because of this.

Mini_mi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So everything that costs less than $20 should be free? You mention you have an Ipad 1. That is several years old, no company that I know of gives you free support forever.

To answer your problem, check settings for you calendar and see if you have the 'sync' timeframe set to 1 month. If so, change to "all" and your events should be there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions