What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

lost audio books

elltell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded 14 episodes of an audiobook and I can't find them.

Anybody help find where they go to.?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded 14 episodes of an audiobook and I can't find them.

Anybody help find where they go to.?

They go into the iPad's native iPod app - the one you'd normally use to play music. I know, you were expecting them to be in iTunes - seems sensible to me but Apple decided to put them in the iPod app...have a look...

Tim

PS I'm assuming you purchased them in the iTunes store.

OP
E

elltell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
looked in there Tim, it says no audiobooks in there, it also says it only accepts itunes, the book was through itunes, it was a freebook, would this stop the download.?

OP
E

elltell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry Tim, they were podcasts, i found them under podcasts, thank you for your help and quick reply.
elltello

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry Tim, they were podcasts, i found them under podcasts, thank you for your help and quick reply.
elltello

Glad you found them - don't hesitate to come back if you've any more questions!! We're a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts from around the world (I'm in Scotland at the moment) - more than 50,000 members - so there's always someone here who will know the answer to a question - hopefully...:(

Have fun with your iPad and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Tim

(it's raining!!)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
Glad you found them - don't hesitate to come back if you've any more questions!! We're a whole bunch of iPad enthusiasts from around the world (I'm in Scotland at the moment) - more than 50,000 members - so there's always someone here who will know the answer to a question - hopefully...:(

Have fun with your iPad and we hope to hear from you again soon.

Tim

(it's raining!!)

Sorry no rain yet!!! Loads of clouds though time will tell

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

Most reactions

Latest posts