What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lost Apps! Help!

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tried to upgrade to iOS5, but kept on getting errors like so many others have reported.

I backed up beforehand each time. Then followed someone's suggestion and downloaded the file and upgraded from it.

Now all my purchased apps are gone! I don't mind downloading them individually, but there is an even huger problem: all my documents in Good Reader, Note Taker HD, etc, are gone! Several hundred!

Any ideas? Help!

msgtusaf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. My iPad is empty although everything appears to be backed up in iTunes. Tries to restore everything but continues to give error messages (3004, 3014).

Retusarmy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
msgtusaf said:
Same thing happened to me. My iPad is empty although everything appears to be backed up in iTunes. Tries to restore everything but continues to give error messages (3004, 3014).

You have to go to iTunes and sync your apps...check the box sync apps.

OP
Heaviside

Heaviside

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yep! Thanks a lot. I had actually found that out myself by trial and error.

Sure was relieved that the docs popped up along with the apps.

Most reactions

Latest posts