What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loss of video help

Mck22

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am on 4.2.1 and did the jailbreak awhile back. Today I had problems getting video to show on YouTube. I have sound but no video. I just loaded a movie and noticed the something. Any clue on what happened? Thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The usual 'fix' for these unexplained problems is to power recycle the iPad - i.e. completely power the machine down and then switch it on again rather than simply putting it to sleep. Fixes a whole load of problems.

Hope it works for you.

Tim

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am on 4.2.1 and did the jailbreak awhile back. Today I had problems getting video to show on YouTube. I have sound but no video. I just loaded a movie and noticed the something. Any clue on what happened? Thanks

I notice from your other posts that you have TVOut2 installed. I would hazard a guess that it is the problem. Try removing it and see if you get video back...
Anything else you have installed that messes with video output would be a candidate if this is not it, for example DisplayOut.

Most reactions

Latest posts