What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Loss of internet

Platk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad regularly loses its internet connection. Doing a restart usually cures it. i assume that the problem is with the iPad itself because my wife's iPad does not have this problem using the same network nor do 2 phones and a laptop. This problem also occurs when using another network. There is always an indication of a wifi signal on the iPad.
All suggestions gratefully received.

hoben02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try settings>general>reset>reset network settings then you will have to re enter the password

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

Platk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try settings>general>reset>reset network settings then you will have to re enter the password

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks hoben02. Tried that but no joy. I was hoping there might be a simple solution of changing some obscure setting. I think I will have to bite the bullet and restore the ***** thing.

Most reactions

Latest posts