What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

losing track of all this

darrenvox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
all afternoon I've been trying to get and transfer images and videos from my iPad to the cloud or a computer (maybe dropbox) but when i plug it in i get a "trust this" which is fine and ok, but after i pair that to the computer it comes up with a 0x800068 error and ive googled the asnswer but not sure i have to uninstall that to get it to work!!

currently trying this Restart the Apple Mobile Device Service (AMDS) on Windows - Apple Support

will see if it works (12:51 EST)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you want to transfer images to Dropbox, download the Dropbox app to your iPad, then upload the photos to The app. They'll be available everywhere else in Dropbox as well.

There are other cloud storage options that can do the same - OneDrive, Google Photos, Box, ...

This won't help with your problem with the error, but it helps getting the images to a "safe" place.

Most reactions

Latest posts