What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Losing ram very quick

JSims4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O when ever I respring I have about 300 mb of ram but after a few min I'll start losing ram very quickly. Now I have only 1 app running in the background ad it is my mail. Any cydia twewk do u know of that kill ram because I have alot of tweaks and was wondering if that was the problem.

I'm alway trading 1 building supply for 2 mine equipment at max price. ID- j$ims4. kik ID-JSims4

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I bought and use the Cydia tweak "WeeKillBackground Pro" ($.99, USD). With it, you can close all your backgrounded apps with one tap. It is installed in the Notification Center.

Others use and like RemoveBackground. It also comes with an SBSettings toggle so you can quickly access it. I don't use it because it made my iPad crash when I used the toggle when SBSettings was in the Notification Center. YMMV.

There are others, but these are the only two I have personal experience with.

Marilyn

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It might be that your Mail.app is constantly fetching and caching from your inbox? I had that issue with my old 3GS and that was apparently the issue since once I turned off my data/wifi, it just stopped dropping.

Most reactions

Latest posts