What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for the Ultimate Case / Stand

Tom.Colly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mfpd.org
Cases

I've tried out a bunch of cases for work and here is my take:

Belkin - This is a basic rubber case. Fits well and comfortable. I would say this is my favorite by $49 for this is stupid.

Quirky Cloak- Piece of crap. We returned after 5 minutes of use (it broke after 2)

OtterBox Defender - Rugged case but very bulky. I can barely hold it with the cover on.

Modulr - Good case, great stand and a great idea with lots of potential for more parts to add to the case. Not a fan of wall mounts, but the case and stand is the sturdiest stand out there (only one I feel comfortable with my toddler handling)

Brenthaven 5 in 1 - Very good idea, but the cover is too wide and the stands are not stable enough. With improvement it could be awesome.

Wallee - Again not a fan of wall mounts but neat idea with the x attachment. Note as low profile or stable as modulr but a smaller footprint for the wall mount.

Griffin - They have a lot of cases out there. I like the cinema seat and the standle (except for the dumb name).

I'll post more as we are buying everyone we can get since we are using the ipads for our fleet.

Ipadwaou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Leather Case for My ipad is deluxe

Hi, I bought a leather case for my ipad from Fortte's website. It is truly quite elegant. I had them make it for me in red which is my favorite color. I would have liked to post some pictures but it is not allowed.

Regards :)

TFarmer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a Targus after reading reviews on a lot of them. Price was good $50, good grain leather and feel (not slippery), enough padding to protect if dropped, can be done horizonally in 2 positions. I have been very satisfied and would buy again.

Most reactions

Latest posts