Looking for some direction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by waynefulcher, Jan 5, 2011.

1. waynefulcher

waynefulcher iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi I have been developing commercial apps for about 22 years now. However all of my experience has been on Windows and now I am looking forward to cutting my teeth on an iPad.

I was wondering if anyone here could tell me if I come back to this forum in a week or so and I want to look to see if anyone has replied to any of my post, is there a link that would show me a list of "My Posts" reguardless of which section I posted under?
  2. iPadCharlie

iPadCharlie iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Sure...

When you go into your user control panel (User CP), under Settings & Options, there is a section called Messaging & Notification where you can select the Default Thread Subscription Mode where you select your options on being notified when someone responds to a thread in which you have posted --

[​IMG]

Also, when you first go to the User CP, you are presented with a list of all the threads to which you are subscribed.
  3. Superbike81

Superbike81 iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Or you can go to Quick Links at the top of the page, click it, and then select Subscribed Threads from the drop down menu.