1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

looking for simple app for mp3

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by richardstephens, Jul 11, 2012.

1. richardstephens

richardstephens iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I thought what I need would be easy to find but that is not the case.
    I am studying language and would like to find an app for my iPad that simply lets me add short language study files from my computer to my iPad to use them traveling.
    I can't find anything that simply let's me do that.
    I don't want to download music from the internet. I just need to load my files from my computer to my iPad and then access them.
    I have been doing it with Azul but it takes a long time for the files to load into the iPad.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.
  2. DefBref

DefBref iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Just use iTunes.
  3. MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +152 / 0
    That's what iTunes is for :)
  4. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,976 / 1
    As the other's said, if you import them into iTunes you can sync them to the iPad.

I have an additional suggestion.

Go to the App Store on the iPad and download Apple's Podcast app.

Now import your files into iTunes, right click on them and choose Get Info. In the Options tab change the Media Kind to Podcast. If you want to get fancy you can also change the Name, Album, and track numbers in the Info tab. That will make for better organization.

With the iPad connected to the computer and selected under the Devices list, go to the Podcast sync controls and add your files. Sync/Apply.

When the sync is over you will find your files in the Podcast app on the iPad; which has controls more suitable for listening to that type of audio file than the Music app will.
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2012