What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for silicone Skin for my Air 2 that works with Apple smart cover?

gazjam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ola...

as above, use my Ipad mostly indoors so the smart cover is generally just in the way, but need it for when I take it outside.
Had an Ipad 4 before, with a silicone Skin for the back with cutouts for the smart cover which I used when I took it out.
Like my new Air 2, I used it mostly indoors, no smart cover but grippy silicone skin that protected the back. When your done, just put it down on the back, no harm done.
Taking it out, just snap on the smart cover!

So...
Is there an Apple smart cover compatible rubbery silicone skin (as thin as possible) available yet, or is it too early?

Thanks! :)

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Haven't seen one yet.

FYI....
The Smartcover & Smartcase for the iPad Air 2 are much nicer than for the iPad 4 IMHO.
I just got the case and like it a lot....higher end material and feels better. Fits like a glove and I don't feel like it's in the way at all.
Keeps the nice small/thin profile of the Air 2.

Please post if you come across the skins.

Most reactions