What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for RDP Web App for Ipad (Not to be confused with RDP)

shroomduck

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have been looking for an app for a bit now.

Basically I have an RD Web site setup for my employees and am looking for an app that will allow them to use this service from the browsers on their iPads.

When I browse to my external site and login it tells me that "My OS Version is not Supported"

If anyone is not familiar with RD Web (Used to be TS web) here is a quick writeup;

Remote Desktop Web Access (RD Web Access), formerly Terminal Services Web Access (TS Web Access), enables users to access RemoteApp and Desktop Connection through the Start menu on a computer that is running Windows 7 or through a Web browser. RemoteApp and Desktop Connection provides a customized view of RemoteApp programs and virtual desktops to users.
Additionally, RD Web Access includes Remote Desktop Web Connection, which enables users to connect remotely to the desktop of any computer where they have Remote Desktop access.

Please let me know if you guys know of anything as I would LOVE to get this for my employees.

Thanks!

ECM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can look at Ericom AccessNow. This is an HTML5 RDP client that allows you to access Terminal Server or virtual desktops and run Windows applications from within an HTML5-compatible browser, so it will work from an iPad. You can check it out by visiting Ericom's site and looking for AccessNow in the products section.

Note: I'm from Ericom

Most reactions