What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for members w/ similar interests..

Is this intoduction good to find new friends?

• Do you like intoduction?

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Is short Bio enough info?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

J Biss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello Again,
I was hoping to find someone w/similar interests OR experience to speak with.
Just a little bit about me.... I am a singer/songwriter, writer. I love musical theatre! I love being a wife & mom!

Looking forward to meeting new friends!
J Biss

Last edited:

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd just like to point out that the rules forbid religious conversation within the forum. This is in the best interests of all.

Reaction score
KevinJS said:
I'd just like to point out that the rules forbid religious conversation within the forum. This is in the best interests of all.

I find that slightly offensive.
But I must follow the rules.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amy, the rules exist for the good of all members. This forum is inclusive. You can be a member regardless of where you come from, what color you are or what you believe, or choose not to believe.

That is what makes this forum special. Everybody is welcome. Politics and religion are divisive. That's why they are not allowed.

Reaction score
KevinJS said:
Amy, the rules exist for the good of all members. This forum is inclusive. You can be a member regardless of where you come from, what color you are or what you believe, or choose not to believe.

That is what makes this forum special. Everybody is welcome. Politics and religion are divisive. That's why they are not allowed.

Okay, I understand. :)

OP
J Biss

J Biss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Welcome. Which iPad do you have or are planning to get?

I have iPad2. Think the new iPad is pretty nice. But.. have loved the one I am using; so I won't get another until mine dies. :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have iPad2. Think the new iPad is pretty nice. But.. have loved the one I am using; so I won't get another until mine dies. :)

Nothing wrong with that. It may be a while before you get another one. :)

Most reactions