What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for iPad 3 cover suggestions

caverman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting an iPad 3 and so I'm also looking into what cover to buy if I do. Any suggestions on decent covers that don't cost a ton of money?

Also, should I look at getting a cover with a keyboard? How often are you using the keyboard? I'm guessing you would use it mostly if you do email or facebook alot?

AZsteelman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover - basically makes the iPad into a computer! and doubles as a cover or a stand.

Mscosmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Look at the Zaggfolio on Zagg.com I have the leather version, but there is a less expensive version available. Take a look!

Sent from my iP3/64gb Blk using iPF :)

L

Lunar

Tried a few cases for my iPad 3 but the Yoobao Executive genuine leather folio case is brilliant, it protects all the edges and does not increase the size of the ipad very much at all. Decent quality genuine soft leather too, also fits like a glove. Good value at approx £24 UK pounds.

Most reactions

Latest posts