What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for gooooood luck? We have an excellent app for you! Buy your luck for less t

jchun1985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI PEOPLE >>:D <3

I’m studying art history at college and I found a really cool app which helps me learn and experience traditional paper-cuttings! I’m not familiar with traditional Chinese culture, however, through this app, now I got a little sense of what Chinese culture is :). I enjoy unique design and beauty of intricate patterns of Chinese traditional yet very distinctive craftsmanship!! I heard that paper-cutting, through a long history, has been widely used to decorate walls or doors in a hope of brining good luck! Well, you might get your fortune via these paintings! Pick one as your wallpaper and keep it for your iPad :p The HALF PRICE DISCOUNT EVENT for this app “The Chinese Paper-cut†will start on this Friday, July 15th till Sunday 17th. Please don’t miss this great opportunity. I bet you wouldn’t regret it haha

Kind regards,

Julie

p.s. I would say the top 5 Senso Apps I like for iPad are: Chinese paper-cut, Yu Xi Chinese Royal Wallpaper Paintings, Herbal Whisperer HD, Yangliuqing Chinese Folk Wallpaper Paintings, Yaya & Gaga
Just go to gamesenso website and try it out!

OP
J

jchun1985

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI PEOPLE >>:D <3

I’m studying art history at college and I found a really cool app which helps me learn and experience traditional paper-cuttings! I’m not familiar with traditional Chinese culture, however, through this app, now I got a little sense of what Chinese culture is :). I enjoy unique design and beauty of intricate patterns of Chinese traditional yet very distinctive craftsmanship!! I heard that paper-cutting, through a long history, has been widely used to decorate walls or doors in a hope of brining good luck! Well, you might get your fortune via these paintings! Pick one as your wallpaper and keep it for your iPad :p The HALF PRICE DISCOUNT EVENT for this app “The Chinese Paper-cut” will start on this Friday, July 15th till Sunday 17th. Please don’t miss this great opportunity. I bet you wouldn’t regret it haha

Kind regards,

Julie

p.s. I would say the top 5 Senso Apps I like for iPad are: Chinese paper-cut, Yu Xi Chinese Royal Wallpaper Paintings, Herbal Whisperer HD, Yangliuqing Chinese Folk Wallpaper Paintings, Yaya & Gaga
Just go to gamesenso and try it out!

Most reactions