Looking for gooooood luck? We have an excellent app for you! Buy your luck for less t

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by jchun1985, Jul 12, 2011.

1. jchun1985

jchun1985 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI PEOPLE >>:D <3

I’m studying art history at college and I found a really cool app which helps me learn and experience traditional paper-cuttings! I’m not familiar with traditional Chinese culture, however, through this app, now I got a little sense of what Chinese culture is :). I enjoy unique design and beauty of intricate patterns of Chinese traditional yet very distinctive craftsmanship!! I heard that paper-cutting, through a long history, has been widely used to decorate walls or doors in a hope of brining good luck! Well, you might get your fortune via these paintings! Pick one as your wallpaper and keep it for your iPad :p The HALF PRICE DISCOUNT EVENT for this app “The Chinese Paper-cut†will start on this Friday, July 15th till Sunday 17th. Please don’t miss this great opportunity. I bet you wouldn’t regret it haha

Kind regards,

Julie

p.s. I would say the top 5 Senso Apps I like for iPad are: Chinese paper-cut, Yu Xi Chinese Royal Wallpaper Paintings, Herbal Whisperer HD, Yangliuqing Chinese Folk Wallpaper Paintings, Yaya & Gaga
    Just go to gamesenso website and try it out!

2. jchun1985

jchun1985 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HI PEOPLE >>:D <3

I’m studying art history at college and I found a really cool app which helps me learn and experience traditional paper-cuttings! I’m not familiar with traditional Chinese culture, however, through this app, now I got a little sense of what Chinese culture is :). I enjoy unique design and beauty of intricate patterns of Chinese traditional yet very distinctive craftsmanship!! I heard that paper-cutting, through a long history, has been widely used to decorate walls or doors in a hope of brining good luck! Well, you might get your fortune via these paintings! Pick one as your wallpaper and keep it for your iPad :p The HALF PRICE DISCOUNT EVENT for this app “The Chinese Paper-cut” will start on this Friday, July 15th till Sunday 17th. Please don’t miss this great opportunity. I bet you wouldn’t regret it haha

Kind regards,

Julie

p.s. I would say the top 5 Senso Apps I like for iPad are: Chinese paper-cut, Yu Xi Chinese Royal Wallpaper Paintings, Herbal Whisperer HD, Yangliuqing Chinese Folk Wallpaper Paintings, Yaya & Gaga
    Just go to gamesenso and try it out!