What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Catalog Presentation app

Status
Not open for further replies.

FatStax

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
fatstax.com
You might look at FatStax

we are a major dist. for gift items and we plan to use the ipad for our sales team to go out and show our products and accept orders at the customers office. any app for that?

Hi Clie,

You also might look at FatStax. We work with some large distributors and manufacturers to build mobile sales catalogs on our platform. Field tested and proven since November 2010.

Apologies for the shameless self-promotion.

Rusty

TManager

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Catalog

My company has been using a product by RepZio. It has been pretty solid and useful Ipad Catalog. We also write orders with it. Good Luck!

michaelelmgreen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys - I'd also encourage you to check out Handshake (search for Handshake Sales Order App in the App store) or "Handshake App" on Google. Specifically designed for sales reps on the road, in showrooms and at tradeshows, we're working with hundreds of sales teams across the world. I figured there might be a lot of interest in catalog apps here from sales reps too.

stevnim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can recommend Dirxion http://www.dirxion.com/ They will be able to help you with anything you need. I first found out about these guys when I downloaded the Moosejaw catalogs from the App Store. Very high quality work and your customers will think so also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions