What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for best pictures editor app for iPad 2!

nralgnam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which is the best app available for pictures?

I want to be able to cut out parts from pictures and add it to other pictures. A app that has the "magnetic lasso tool" like in photoshop or elements would be awesome.

Chuy Hardy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a digital designer, so I use a lot of photo apps, here are the ones I own and the rating:
- snapseed 4/5
- color fx pro 3/5
- ps express 2/5

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Thanks for the recommendation on Snapseed - just did a download and will play w/ the program; as according to the OP, I'd love to be able to add items to other photos and or produce a collage of a number of photos.

I do have Photogene (Photogene for iPad for iPad on the iTunes App Store), which allows cropping and resizing, which I do use a lot; there is also a 'collage' feature but w/ limited options; in addition, 'text' messages of a wide assortment can be added to photos. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts