What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for app that track parts in an assembly line.

bastiartadi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all.

Currently need a recommendation on an app that tracks things in a production line (or assembly line etc). Googled it for a while now and couldn't find anything that fit exactly what I need. I even spotted a thread in this very forum that share similar woes as I.

ipadforums .net/ipad-apps/22806-looking-app-track-part-manufacturing.html
(remove space between forums and .net)

However, the recommendation isn't exactly working for me. Anyone else can recommend me something?

So basically i am a manufacturing supervisor. My "assembly" line has a number of stations, and parts that move from station to station in the process. I am looking for an app where I can define the workstations, and have a list of part types underneath. As the part is completed at a current station, i can just swipe it to the next (kinda looking like solitaire if u think about it)

any1 have any ideas of what i could use?

Hopefully someone here can help me out!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Ok, then not Popplet and not Corkulous.

Can you be more specific in what you want the app to do, or what features you need? At this point all I can think of is using a spreadsheet like Numbers.

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've not seen anything like this.

What you are looking for is not likely to be available on an iPad.

You can probably configure a client to run on an iPad for some sort of MES system, but you are not likely to find something that runs entirely on the iPad.

-t

Most reactions

Latest posts