What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for app developer

Conifers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We represent the publishing company and we own the content of Encyclopedia of Conifers and we would like to make it available to iPhone and iPad users.

At the same time, we consider the users of other platforms (Android, Blakberry and ohers) as important as users of iOS, therefore,

we are looking for application developer who can create applications for iPhone and iPad and modify it for the other platforms (Android, Blackberry, etc.).

Best Regards

HTMLEgg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
htmlegg.aidaluu.com
I will help you ask around developers I know.

Most folks I can think of specializes in just one platform. You might have to consider hiring a team. :)

OP
C

Conifers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will help you ask around developers I know.

Most folks I can think of specializes in just one platform. You might have to consider hiring a team. :)

Thank You for your reply! I will appreciate if you could provide me with more specific information about app developers with whom you are in touch and who might provide services to us in app development. Our priority is apps for tablet PC and the first application could be for iPad users, but keeping in mind the possibility to modify those apps for other platform users.

austinfueled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please email me at austin @ fueled.com (remove the spaces)

I work for Fueled, a leading development shop in NYC, we specialize in mobile development on multiple platforms.

rodgo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Feel free to send me a PM. I develop for multiple platforms and might be able to help.

Most reactions

Latest posts