1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Looking for an iPad game

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by eknord, Oct 24, 2010.

1. eknord

eknord iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, I have seen a game on the iPhone and the iPadthat I am interested in installing on my iPad. The problem is I cannot find the game for the life of me. Hopefully, someone knows the name of game for me.

The game has a a serious of walls or blocks on the screen. You then have a person or character standing on the top of one of these walls/blocks. You then need to move the wall/block so the character lands on a certain spot on the ground.

Hopefully, someone out there knows the game or puzzle I am looking for.

Regards,
    Erik
  2. The Alternative

The Alternative iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    IM Destroyer is the one you're looking for. There's also a similar version with a skeleton but I can't recall the name.
  3. namheo

namheo iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    do you want to try my demo gomoku game :D
  4. MusicMaster

MusicMaster iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Best game I've tried lately, Lemmings like spirits. Its beautiful and so mellow. 4.99 but totally worth it.

On another note, this is a plug but I'm shameless. If you got friends and like music quizes my app Revinyl does the trick. Its a music quiz, its a playlist generator and its fun at parties. Best of all its free.
  5. huyenaht

huyenaht iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it's good ...:D