What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an iPad game

eknord

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, I have seen a game on the iPhone and the iPadthat I am interested in installing on my iPad. The problem is I cannot find the game for the life of me. Hopefully, someone knows the name of game for me.

The game has a a serious of walls or blocks on the screen. You then have a person or character standing on the top of one of these walls/blocks. You then need to move the wall/block so the character lands on a certain spot on the ground.

Hopefully, someone out there knows the game or puzzle I am looking for.

Regards,
Erik

MusicMaster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Best game I've tried lately, Lemmings like spirits. Its beautiful and so mellow. 4.99 but totally worth it.

On another note, this is a plug but I'm shameless. If you got friends and like music quizes my app Revinyl does the trick. Its a music quiz, its a playlist generator and its fun at parties. Best of all its free.

Most reactions