1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Looking for an iPad app(preferably free) to aggregate video podcasts

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by josiahS, Aug 30, 2010.

1. josiahS

josiahS iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have various video podcasts that i watch from time to time, now that i have an iPad, i'm looking for a free ipad app or maybe a paid one if it's really worth it, that will download and manage video podcasts.

Can anyone recommend one?
  2. bdegrande

bdegrande iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Not free, but Podfisher manages podcasts better than anything I have seen if you don't have access to another computer. You set up your list of podcasts once (there is a search function) and they you can search for new episodes for all podcasts or for each individually, You can stream the podcasts or download using iTunes (maybe with OS 4, you will be able to download within the app itself). There is always the Apple/AT&T restriction that downloads over 3G are limited to 20MB, which means that to download most video podcasts, you will need WiFi access.