1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Looking for an inventory APP

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by rachel_klmn, Oct 11, 2012.

1. rachel_klmn

rachel_klmn iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello. I am a small business owner and I am looking for an APP for my IPAD3.

A few things that I am looking for in my app:
    1. inventory- tracking inventory
    2. making receipts (that take out of the inventory)
    3. track customers (and what they ordered)

i have a lot of products and services so i am looking for something that can categorize my products (for example: items in fridge or items not in fridge: then in fridge either dairy or meat.... not fridge: drinks: under drinks: soda or water... etc etc)

thanks so much in advance to everyone who responds!!!!!!!!!!

shaindy
  2. petermillard

petermillard iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Try Quick Sale - in the App Store.

Hth, Pete
  3. losser1

losser1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    go ipad App Store//
  4. rachel_klmn

rachel_klmn iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks so much! This app looks awesome. Just wondering if you know of one that does a little more categorizing- for example (it's a makeup business ...) lipstick then type: summer or winter colors then: day or night..... Just to make it easier to find from the list as opposed to searching through a whole long long list bc there are lots and lots of colors and types....
    Also do you know of a text message service that stores emails and allows to send promotions via text?

Really thanks again so so much!
    rachel
  5. petermillard

petermillard iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Hi. As far as I can tell you can't do sub-categories, but you can have (again, AFAIK) as many categories as you like e.g. one for "Lipstick - Summer" another for "Lipstick - Winter" etc... All categories are text searchable as well, btw, so a search for "day" would find any with "day" in the item name, regardless of which category they were in.

There's a free version of the app - why not try it out and see if it'll do what you want? Sorry, can't really help with the text message service as I'm in the UK, but I think the stock Messages.app could be used to send a bulk-text to a group in your contacts.

HTH Pete