What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a very specific iPad2 app

eventmanager

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I am looking for an app to replace a binder I carry around with me at events. I need to be able to import PDF's and take notes ON those PDF's like they were a piece of paper. What would be extra nice is if it turned my scribble into type.

So I want to import a PDF, open it up in a meeting, makes notes ON the PDF and then be able to save those notes. thanks!

SaberOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
See 'PDF Expert' on the App Store for about 10-bucks. Good reviews and I just bought it last night. Almost overkill but that's just how I roll...:eek:

iforsakenu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eventmanager said:
So I am looking for an app to replace a binder I carry around with me at events. I need to be able to import PDF's and take notes ON those PDF's like they were a piece of paper. What would be extra nice is if it turned my scribble into type.

So I want to import a PDF, open it up in a meeting, makes notes ON the PDF and then be able to save those notes. thanks!

I recommend goodreader. $5, and it's the to rated. You can also annotate, import, export, take notes, and publish to any virtual server you can imagine!!! Also check out uPAD for note taking specifically. U use both of these daily as a college student, and both apps cost less than $10.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
eventmanager said:

I recommend goodreader. $5, and it's the to rated. You can also annotate, import, export, take notes, and publish to any virtual server you can imagine!!! Also check out uPAD for note taking specifically. U use both of these daily as a college student, and both apps cost less than $10.

I like GoodReader too - the only problem is that you can only annotate in text and not by writing on the screen.

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts