What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Screencap App

MomoMan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Howdy folks. I'm new around these parts but have been lurking the forums for about a month and a half. Just got my iPad a month ago and absolutely love it. Anyway, I am looking for an app I can use to take screenshots from video clips and add them to my photo library. I know there are ones that do that for videos on the camera roll, but I'm looking for something that will work on video I sync to my iPad or maybe even using the YouTube app. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sooo using the built in screen cap function of pressing the home key and sleep/wake button at same time isn't what you want?

KaiHD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just press the lock button and home button at the same time to take a capture of you iPad display. No additional software needed, works across iOS.

OP
M

MomoMan83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I must have missed that part when I was researching iPads. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts