What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a revising app (for writers)

BlakkrDraumr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, everyone. I'm looking for an app for the iPad [2] that was made with revisioners in mind. I use my tablet for writing, and what I have been doing is copying my work into a handwriting app (Notes Plus) and mark it up with the red pen and etc.

What I am looking for is an app that will allow me to put my marked up work next to an active writing space so I can work on actually revising the work without switching between apps and derailing my train of thought. Are there any apps or tricks out there to do such a thing?

It doesn't have to be exactly like this (a literal side by side). Just something that's made with revisioners in mind that want two copies (a marked up and an active writing one) of a work in a single app able to be viewed at the same time.

Thanks for any help,
M. Blaekr

Most reactions

Latest posts