What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good productivity app

BamaFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've tried some of the free prod apps - they're junk. Can you guys recommend a good, reasonably priced (doesn't have to be free) office simulation, e.g. Excel & Word, app. I am not going to mention any names, but I'm tired of being ripped off. I am runningiOS 7.1 on an iPad 3. Thanks.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use Documents by Readdle and it works great here. Have you tried this app?

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Quickoffice is junk?

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How I feel: I haven't needed to open MS Office files very often on my iPad, but when I have, the free Quickoffice from Google has always been adequate. Not fancy, but not junk. If I need more capability, I use Libre Office on my iMac.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How I feel: I haven't needed to open MS Office files very often on my iPad, but when I have, the free Quickoffice from Google has always been adequate. Not fancy, but not junk. If I need more capability, I use Libre Office on my iMac.

I also use Libre Office, but on my Windows 7 Laptop. Great program

OP
B

BamaFan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe I'm looking for something that doesn't exist yet. I would like to do all of my document creation, viewing, editing, & printing on my iPad as I have a real keyboard. We travel a lot and because the iPad is so much lighter, more versatile, & easier to manage than my netbook, I prefer it.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pay the $99/year and get the real deal, Word for iOS, Excel for iOS, PowerPoint for iOS, and OneNote for iOS. It is in the App store now.

Most reactions

Latest posts