What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a good free app

Neil sparky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks, new to this forum so bear with me please.
I'm looking for an app for my ipad where I can create an A4 tick sheet which can be printed out then filled out with, dare I say, a conventional pen. I'm looking to apply a tick box then a field with a question various boxes with name and date etc.
does one exist? Please help as all I have found seem far too elaborate.
Many thanks neil.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi Neil - welcome to the forum! :) Not sure exactly what appearance you are wanting? But just played around w/ two apps on my iPad 2, i.e. Pages & Templates for Pages (available in the App Store for $5 HERE); first I found a 'to do list' template w/ tick boxes (a number of different ones are available) - imported it into Pages, then changed the headers, and also selected the A4 paper size - results shown in the attached image - not sure that is what you are after but certainly one option - hopefully others will 'chime in' w/ more suggestions - good luck! Dave

TicTemplate.png

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts