What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Game, Dont know the name?

celinedion1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was watching youtube videos about games on the ipad. I saw a game for the ipad that had a rope and a wooden block, looked like a puzzle game. Anyways there was no name of the game on the video I saw. Does anyone know of an ipad game that sounds similar to what I described? From the video I saw it looked like you had to unwind a rope from a big wooden weird shaped block. Anyone have any ideas on what this game is called?

thanks

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was watching youtube videos about games on the ipad. I saw a game for the ipad that had a rope and a wooden block, looked like a puzzle game. Anyways there was no name of the game on the video I saw. Does anyone know of an ipad game that sounds similar to what I described? From the video I saw it looked like you had to unwind a rope from a big wooden weird shaped block. Anyone have any ideas on what this game is called?

thanks

I'm not a games guy, but I consulted my kids and they suggested either 'Jenga' or 'Cut the rope'.

Tim
Scotland

OP
C

celinedion1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

thanks

I'm not a games guy, but I consulted my kids and they suggested either 'Jenga' or 'Cut the rope'.

Tim
Scotland

Thanks but I think I might of found the game i was looking for. I think the game I was looking for is called Zen Bound. Thanks you for the help though. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts