Longest period using just your iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by epb, Aug 19, 2010.

1. epb

epb iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18 / 0
    I know Matth3w did a few weeks, I'm curious how long others have done. I had DSL issues at home so I've spent the past 5 days or so using just the iPad for everything. It was surprisingly painless, except for being unable to download video from iTunes.

2. j0yful

j0yful iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    2-3 weeks for me

3. iceman

iceman iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm going on vacation in a couple weeks, so then I will mostly be using the iPad. I'm still bringing a laptop so that I can check some stuff at work, so it won't be 100%.

I think I will create a thread called Longest time without using your iPad. For me, that would be about 3 days while I was at a Paintball game. It was painful, but I made it!

4. irishone

irishone iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    My computer home use is for pure entertainment. I don't need it for work at all. I got my IPad the end of June and since then have used my laptop twice, both times to see something that used Flash. My laptop has blue-ray so I will use it to hook up to my tv to watch movies, to download and save pics to disc, download and save music.

5. NumbLock

NumbLock iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0
    Three weeks on vacation: one week camping, two weeks beach/tourism. I found it indispensable for searching, directions, reading and just entertainment.

It sounds like Matth3w had to do more than just casual things - that can be sometimes frustrating on the iPad.

6. iVan

iVan iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    There's always some print job to be done for my business, so I have to fire up one of the toasters at least once a week. And the time I spend with one is to watch it perform updates...