1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Long wait for iOS 6 jailbreak

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by Vrishabh, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Vrishabh

Vrishabh iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This jailbreak is taking so long I feel like downgrading my iPad back to 5.1.1 .
    What do you guys suggest?
  2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,070 / 1
    I've moved your post to it's own thread where it will receive better attention.
  3. Mickey330

Mickey330 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,743 / 0
    If you are on iOS 6 with anything but an iPad2, you can't downgrade. And, in order to downgrade to iOS 5.1.1 from iOS 6 on an iPad2, you must have the SHSH blobs for iOS 5.1.1 AND the SHSH blobs for iOS 4 (any version).

If you have an iPad2 that meets those criteria, then you can downgrade if you choose. However, that would be a decision only you can make.

If you have any other iPad, then I'm afraid the decision is out of your hands because you can't downgrade. In that case, I can only suggest you hang in there and keep an eye on this thread for the latest news on a jail break for iOS 6: http://www.ipadforums.net/showthread.php?t=89458

Marilyn