What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long manuscript

Patri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, has anybody used pages to write a book manuscript? I am using ms word at the office, but I commute a lot and I really need to continue writing on my iPad while out of the office. Thanks for any advice!:)

OP
P

Patri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Btw. I am a new user and really excited to be a member. In fact, thinking of a long manuscript, the great part about a forum must be that one can ask questions rather than red a long users manual trying to find answers to what one intended to ask in the first place.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello from sunny Somerset uk. You are newcomer to our forum - noob! Welcome to our happy, friendly community, the more you reply to or create threads, you will change from a noob.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've not written a book manuscript but do a lot of writing, reports mainly. I use Pages and some other writing apps which I have found on the App Store. There are various programmes to suit the kind of screen layout that you like so it's worthwhile trying a few to see what works best.

I'm not the worlds best typist, by a long way, so I find that the screen keyboard doesn't work for me for long periods of typing so I use an Apple Wireless Keyboard for heavy typing sessions.

The Archangel

Most reactions