What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London, second visit

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw the statues of Lincoln and Churchill, but not George V. I believe the Lincoln statue is next to the Supreme Court building. Halifax, Nova Scotia has a similar statue of Churchill outside the main public library building.

Last edited:
OP
J. A.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw the statues of Lincoln and Churchill, but not George V. I believe the Lincoln statue is next to the Supreme Court building. Halifax, Nova Scotia has a similar statue of Churchill outside the main public library building.
You're right, Lincoln is located near the Supreme Court building.

George V. was impersonated by Michael Gambon in "The King's Speech". The statue is located south of Westminster Abbey, opposite the House of Lords. There's a sundial in front of it.

Last edited:

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Johanna, I agree with Andrew! Your superb photography makes everything look enchanting! Thank you for the maps and info as well!
Great job! More please? H U G S

OP
J. A.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Johanna, I agree with Andrew! Your superb photography makes everything look enchanting! Thank you for the maps and info as well!
Great job! More please? H U G S
The other pictures I took are either duplicates of the ones I've already posted, or they're not good enough.

You'll have to wait for next time, when I'll visit London again. :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The other pictures I took are either duplicates of the ones I've already posted, or they're not good enough.

You'll have to wait for next time, when I'll visit London again. :)
c
Absolutely impossible for YOU to take a mediocre photo Johanna!

Most reactions

Latest posts