What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

London iPad User

iPid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello All
I am a new owner with major problems of synching pics from my desk top PC to my iPad. I have spent over 5 hours of telephone calls to the Apple support team over the last 3 days and 3 visits to the Covent Garden store since last Sunday. I'm very frustrated and not suprisingly somewhat peed off as I just have a black and white waffle grid showing on my iPad screen where there should be pics. these has occured on both my original and replacement iPad. has anyone else experienced this problem or any suggestions to hel resolve this?

Thanks in advance

StarLog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, this is the place for all iPAD info.

Wish I knew enough to help you.!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Agree. Not certain where his problem lies from the details given, but I doubt it's the size of the photos.
I just tried uploading some photos this afternoon which were 4912x3264 pixels and the card reader handled them just fine despite the iPads limited graphics.
Personally I'd try making a new folder with sub folders of the photos you want to display (in the order you want displayed) and import them into iTunes again. Then resync.

TBH I suspect you are doing something wrong as it's unlikely you have received two defective iPads, but then lighning has struck twice......
Definitely worth reading the iPad manual and check that your iTunes is up to date.

Most reactions

Latest posts