1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

London iPad User

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by iPid, Nov 17, 2010.

1. iPid

iPid iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello All
    I am a new owner with major problems of synching pics from my desk top PC to my iPad. I have spent over 5 hours of telephone calls to the Apple support team over the last 3 days and 3 visits to the Covent Garden store since last Sunday. I'm very frustrated and not suprisingly somewhat peed off as I just have a black and white waffle grid showing on my iPad screen where there should be pics. these has occured on both my original and replacement iPad. has anyone else experienced this problem or any suggestions to hel resolve this?

Thanks in advance
  2. StarLog

StarLog iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Welcome aboard, this is the place for all iPAD info.

Wish I knew enough to help you.!
  3. Hasty

Hasty iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22 / 0
    Agree. Not certain where his problem lies from the details given, but I doubt it's the size of the photos.
    I just tried uploading some photos this afternoon which were 4912x3264 pixels and the card reader handled them just fine despite the iPads limited graphics.
    Personally I'd try making a new folder with sub folders of the photos you want to display (in the order you want displayed) and import them into iTunes again. Then resync.

TBH I suspect you are doing something wrong as it's unlikely you have received two defective iPads, but then lighning has struck twice......
    Definitely worth reading the iPad manual and check that your iTunes is up to date.
  4. Dannyboy85

Dannyboy85 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Welcome to the forum!