What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover

drathbun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
$99 US.

They don't ship to Canada until next week. I've been waiting weeks.

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got one today. so far it works very well. i do miss the auto capitalization, though. it is very light and easy to carry - i think i'll be getting the football sport skins from zagg to put on it and the back of my ipad2 to give it more grip.

VaibhavRohan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Emerald Eric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC - need your help

I got an iCarbons skin to cover the underside of the Logitech Ultrathin. You can see some pics here:

http://www.ipadforums.net/apple-ipa...d-3-w-logitech-ultra-thin-keyboard-cover.html

What kind of protection do you have for the back of the new ipad? Also does it fit well into the magnetized upright stand of the Ultrathin Logitech Keyboard Cover? Also what kind of sleeve / case can fit the new ipad when attached to the Ultrathin Logitech keyboard cover. Basically I need full protection for my new ipad when combined with the Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover, and it seems like u have it figured out. Thanks alot for all ur help.

OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What kind of protection do you have for the back of the new ipad? Also does it fit well into the magnetized upright stand of the Ultrathin Logitech Keyboard Cover? Also what kind of sleeve / case can fit the new ipad when attached to the Ultrathin Logitech keyboard cover. Basically I need full protection for my new ipad when combined with the Logitech ultrathin keyboard cover, and it seems like u have it figured out. Thanks alot for all ur help.

See the link just above your comments. I have an entire thread over there. I'm going to most a new sleeve/case I got today.

Emerald Eric

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cool - thanks. I'm assuming u meant you are going to post it on the other thread? Do u like the new case better than the hard candy one? Also does the new case fit the new I-pad when it is attached to the Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover?

Last edited:
OP
AQ_OC

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
cool - thanks. I'm assuming u meant you are going to post it on the other thread? Do u like the new case better than the hard candy one? Also does the new case fit the new I-pad when it is attached to the Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover?

Yes, I just uploaded a few more photos.

The Neoprene cases stink...they are really making me ill. The casecrown case for the MBA 13 is nice, and it doesn't smell. The iPad with KB Cover fits in the little pocket, so I could carry them both or just one of the other in that.

The only think I don't like about the Hard Candy is that it has no handle, but it provides VERY GOOD protection. It will fit inside one of the neoprene sleeves with handles that I have.....if I could get the smell to go away I could use that. I think it take a week or more for this to happen.

The iPad with Cover fits in all of this stuff.

Most reactions

Latest posts