What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Login problem

dez9728

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I'm haveing a serious problem which apple are struggling to fix my story is as follows.

I update my iPad 2 to ios5 when I completed this I said I'd change everything to my email address which is a yahoo one.

So I needed to create a new apple I'd and password etc which wasn't a problem as apple kindly done this for me.

But where the problem is that when I go to the app store it still shows my old email address and I'm unable to login.

When I go to the settings it shows that I'm logged in with my new address and it accepts my applied and password.

On I tunes is accepts my new apple I'd and passwords.

But the app store only shows my previous I'd which isn't working.

I've sync with my pc and that accepts that my new I'd and passwords are ok.

Please help this is getting very annoying..

Gary

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there some reason you can't delete the old email address when logging into the app store?

OP
D

dez9728

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Is there some reason you can't delete the old email address when logging into the app store?

The old address is deleted from the iPad store in the settings section.

But when I go into the app the old one is still there it's annoying really.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
no matter if you change your apple ID. If you have apps installed that were downloaded with the OLD ID if any of them need to update, they will prompt you with the ID that the app was purchased with. Delete the app that is doing this and download again with your new ID.

Most reactions

Latest posts